It would be easy to think that if you’re having a fall wedding, that your flowers would need to fit a traditional fall decor style (think pumpkins, wheat, burnt orange and yellow blooms). However, there are SO many different amazing modern styles and color pallets that work in the Fall. As a floral designer, it is always my job to help by clients find a floral and decor look that fits their personal style perfectly. You don’t have to wear cowboy boots and get married in a barn with your guests sitting on bales of hay to throw a seasonally appropriate event (not that there’s anything wrong with that).
The most popular floral color we see in the fall is burgundy. But as you can see, there are SO many beautiful ways to play with that color pallet!
Here are some of my favorite fall floral/decor packages from real life events:
1. Classic Burgundy with lots of greenery and texture:
2. Boho Style in Apricot, Salmon and Burnt Orange with lots of texture:
Florist: Lang Floral Designs, Chattanooga, TN
Photos: Kayla Newport
3. Red and Peach, featuring a dramatic cascading bridal bouquet:
4. Dried blonde look:
This style focuses more on the foliage like Pampas Grass and dried grass than a fall-inspired color pallet.
5. Navy, Reds, and Blush with gold accents:
6. Moody colors in a natural setting: